Forget about dry January, put the resolutions on hold and get down to Ministry of Sound for some unseasonably sunny vibes as Together presents our first People From Ibiza of the year. With a line up that features the very best in sun-kissed groovers.

Jonas Blue - Fast Car ft. Dakota

We've got boy-racer, Jonas blue helming proceedings. His 2015 smash, "Fast Car" has a mind-blowing 212 million plays on YouTube, so chances are you'll know the words.

Wankelmut, Emma Louise - My Head Is A Jungle (MK Remix)

Supporting Jonas is unfortunately named, but auspiciously talented producer, Wankelmut. Jacob Dilßner rose to fame with "One Day" his remix of Asaf Avidan & The Mojos - "Reckoning Song", but his biggest track to date is undoubtedly his collab with Emma Louise, "My Head Is A Jungle". Fun Fact: Wankelmut got his name from the German word for 'fickleness'. Bust that fact out in the smoking area to look like a true head.

Alex Adair - Make Me Feel Better

Next up is Alex Adair, who's "Make Me Feel Better" has been soundtracking festival after movies and sun-drenched lifestyle footage since it's 2014 release. If the Sierra filter made a noise, it'd sound like this.

Tom Zanetti & K O Kane - TNT

Rounding out our line up are extra special guests, Tom Zanetti & K O Kane. This team up is practically guaranteed to go off like TNT.

comments powered by Disqus
Close